Tuesday, December 15, 2009

They're Here!

The Georgia Francom's are here.  They arrived about noon on Monday and Grandma and Grandpa were SOOOOOOO happy to see them.  Here they are reading stories:


With Grandma




What happens when we are attacked by the Tickle Monster:


What happens when we leave Jacob to eat his macaroni by himself:


The Pretty Princess Dance:


When brothers get together:


Jacob discovers that he can see out the window:


They've gone to the Hunny's house for now, but they'll be back soon!

6 comments:

  1. You bet we will be back soon! We had a great time with you! I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! we're glad they made it safe! how long do you get to visit??

    ReplyDelete
  3. They'll leave for GA on New Year's Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! They look perfectly at home in Grandma and Grandpa's house!!! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty sent me your link so I could see the family pics. So cute. Also I looked further back and saw the pictures from Puerto Rico. President Dalton was the sealer in the SL temple when Christian and Debbie received their endowments and were sealed in August. When I told him we had waited to do Tina and Mark's work so that Christian and Debbie could be there, he told us he would be honored to perform their sealing when we were ready. We had that done in November. you must have really enjoyed associating with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops, I called Br. Dalton, president, by accident.

    ReplyDelete