Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Trip to DC

Capitol Building

Did you know this is one of two statues from Utah in the Capitol Building?  The other one is of Philo T. Farnsworth.

Looking east up Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol.

The Capitol looking east from the National Mall

National Archives - In front of the family history display.  Where else would I stand?

Looking east to Washington Monument from the Lincoln Memorial.

Wayne and sailor at the Navy Memorial.

Wayne by the Seabee plaque at the Navy Memorial.

World War II Vets at the WWII Memorial.

Arlington Cemetery

Guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns

WWII Memorial

Lincoln Memorial

Dinner at Air and Space Museum

Dinner at Air and Space Museum

At the Library of Congress

Reading room at the Library of Congress

Washington Monument with the scaffolding put up after the earthquake in 2011

Where the President lives when he isn't on vacation

Our hotel - The Willard

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love that you're standing in front of the family history display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina and I had fun looking at these pictures tonight finally

    ReplyDelete