Monday, August 3, 2009

On the way to an MBA!

Too bad I didn't have my camera early this morning. I was washing rocks in the front yard and Mike walked out of his house and down the street toward the bus. He was all dressed up--suit and tie--and headed for his first day of his Executive MBA course. He looked SPIFFY! (an old term used by 50 and 60 somethings) He's doing orientation every day this week so he has the week off work. Congratulations Mike! We know you'll do well over the next two years.

4 comments:

  1. May I ask...why are you washing rocks? Congratulations to MIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocks are part of my stewardship--I live on Grandview Hill! Pictures will come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! I was going to post about the washing of rocks too. :) We do expect pictures if these rocks are your stewardship. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, you may not want to share that you are washing rocks. Just keep that to yourself next time. What would people think? ;)

    ReplyDelete