



So many of you have asked, so I must explain. If you live on Grandview Hill your house was built on rocks, and your grass, garden, sidewalk and everything else has rocks underneath it. It has been this way for more than the 35 years we've lived here, so we've been given a stewardship over rocks. Since we've been remodeling the yard, the rocks have come back to view and to haunt me. I could throw them away, but the garbage truck doesn't like them. So I wash them and use them. Although some of my neighbors think I'm crazy, some others embrace the fact that they have been given stewardship over rocks and try to find creative ways to use them just like I do.
Wow Suzanne! Your yard looks beautiful. You better keep washing those rocks.
ReplyDeleteHaving once lived in Reno, where they zeroscape everything because of the lack of water, I'm used to the rock thing. Why is everybody making such a big deal out of it? I've seen many a fine clean rock in my life.
ReplyDeleteI agree! Your yard looks amazing. It has been so long since I've been there!
ReplyDelete