Thursday, August 27, 2009

What we've all been waiting for-----

GRANDPA-LOPE! Picked this one today. This is only number three, but the biggest in the patch.
Here's an even better perspective with S and A holding the ball and lope. Can't wait until tomorrow when we can cut it open. (Tomorrow because Grandpa always says they have to sit on your counter for a day before you cut them.)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds sweet and juicy. Why is Anna so short?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I was looking at the photo of the Grandpa-lopes, admiring the cantalope, and began wondering how in the world you grew that perfectly round pumpkin that was next to it, and with stripes that resembled a basketball, no less. The men in the white coats will soon be coming to take me away, Suz. Great pic--and the girls are adorable. Oh, and congrats on finishing your 5K. IVI! (I'm very impressed.) Help! My mind won't give up on anacronyms since Jenni's experience with BIPs and FuBAs. They're coming for me, I tell you.

    ReplyDelete