W & S FRANCOM FAMILY --
Who we love and what we do!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
60 YEARS AND COUNTING!
The 60th Wedding Anniversary dinner for Grandma and Grandpa G. went very well. We had 22 in attendance. Grandma even helped Grandpa cut the cake and fed him some.
WOOOHOOO! It was a wonderful night. I find it entertaining how hard it is to get them to smile. It's like we're trying to take pictures with toddlers in them!! Ha! The picture of them and you kids is great... glad to see everyone made it in this time. :)
Oh... I'm sorry I missed it! Looks like it was a great time. You're right... grandma is super skinny- I didn't think it was possible for her to be any thinner.
WOOOHOOO! It was a wonderful night. I find it entertaining how hard it is to get them to smile. It's like we're trying to take pictures with toddlers in them!! Ha! The picture of them and you kids is great... glad to see everyone made it in this time. :)
ReplyDeleteOh... I'm sorry I missed it! Looks like it was a great time. You're right... grandma is super skinny- I didn't think it was possible for her to be any thinner.
ReplyDelete