So I'm sitting quietly in Relief Society and the teacher for the day comes up to me with a camera and says "I'm taking everyone's picture today." And she did! (whether we liked it or not) So we were all left to wonder why. Today I received this by email. So if you are wondering what I looked like on Sunday-------
Looking good, Mom!
ReplyDeleteGreg stole my line! I was going to say "Looking good!"
ReplyDeleteI bet the real reason she took yours is because she wants to claim that the former General Relief Society (Pres?) is in her ward... her name is skipping my mind... you know, that one you look like! :)
I do still think it is slightly random that she took everyone's picture though!
Cute picture! How silly of her... but it paid off!
ReplyDeleteHey- I saw this before anyone... there are benefits to doing friends of scouting!
ReplyDeleteNow I don't have to wonder anymore. :) Thanks for answering that question for me.
ReplyDeleteI've been haunting your blog this morning. You know, reading one post and then just one more, and finally just one or two more . . . I didn't know you had an active blog going for so long. Anyway, I LOVE the pic of you in Relief Society. Positively beautiful. Love you, Cuz!
ReplyDelete