Sunday, September 27, 2009

For Time and Eternity



Bride's Dad, Bride, Groom

Smiling for pictures:




Mother of the Groom Waiting for the couple to come out.


Siblings of the groom above.
Father of the Groom looking worried.  (It was the man-eating cactus behind him.)

Recognize any of these people?It was 106 degrees!!!We were glad for the shade.

The adventurous sisters who got up at 5:00 am, flew down, and rented a car to be there.

Eighteen of us at a tiny Mexican restaurant for lunch.  Can you find the handy bottle of hand sanitizer?
It was a GREAT day!
After lunch, most headed south for the reception, and some headed back home.

2 comments:

  1. The pic of you and my mom turned out great!!! My mom was telling me about the rental car experience and I added that you guys should have said, "oh, it's missing an engine!" and the guy would say, "okay, I'll note that." :) You are such an awesome aunt to go to so many weddings.... I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies to Cindy for only half a picture. It looked fine when I submitted it. Must be gremlins in the system.

    ReplyDelete